Breslaujos St. 3B, LT-44403 Kaunas
Tel. +370 37 491030
Fax +370 37 491055
Director Prof. Vytautas KAMINSKAS
Kaunas High-Tech and Information Technology Park (KHT&lTP) was established on 30th of August 2002 by Ministry of Economy, Kaunas University of Technology, Vytautas Magnus University, and Lithuanian Energy Institute. In addition there are four other partners. Kaunas District Administration and three private sector partners: Omnitel (the mobile telecoms company), Sonex (a successful local software company) and Katra (a firm with close connections with KTU).
The main aim of Kaunas HT&ITP is to facilitate the development of high tech and information technology industries in Kaunas. Additional objectives are:
- to promote the creation of new innovative firms;
- o support knowledge transfer leading to the exploitation of research results and to the development of marketable products and services;
- establish close co-operation between trade, industry and innovation;
- facilitate the development of links with foreign partners;
- stimulate foreign and local investment to the region.