BALTECH announces new call for scholarships to enhance short term exchange and mobility of students between the BALTECH universities. Students from BALTECH universities are welcome to KTU. The application deadline is March 15. More>>
KTU invites students from Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine to study Master's programmes in English. The Ministry of Education and Science of Lithuania gives 6 scholarship to Azerbaijani and Kazakh citizens (the tuition fee is paid by the students) and 6 scholarships and covering of the tuition fee to Belarus and Ukrainian citizens admitted in 2012. The candidates to receive this support have to submit the documents to the embassies of Lithuania in Baku, Minsk, Astana and Kiev until August 1, 2012 (they have to be accepted to study at the University at the moment of application). Details and requirements for scholarship applications>> Apply for studies now>>
KTU established scholarships for the applicants from Georgia to study degree programmes from September 2012. Applicants from Georgia are welcome to apply for studies at regular conditions. A yearly scholarship is 1400 EUR. The selection of scholarship holders will be proceeded during the admission process in the beginning of July. The selection will be based on the grades, applicants' motivation and English skills. Application deadline is 30 of June. Contact person: Enrolment Manager Neringa Narbutiene
University scholarships for well qualified applicants from from Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine to study Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Export Engineering and Mechatronics. The scholarship covers full tuition fee for 4 years. The documents must be submitted to the Embassies of the Republic of Lithuania in Baku, Minsk, Astana and Kiev until July 12, 2012.
PhD applicants may apply for Lithuanian state funding which covers the tuition fee and monthly scholarships. The application deadline is June 27, 2012. More information>>
University incentive scholarships are given each semester after passing the exams for advanced academics results.
Lithuanian short-term studies scholarships under international agreements and bilateral exchange programmes
State scholarships under international agreements and bilateral exchange programmes are designed for students, lecturers and researchers of higher education and research institutions to enable them to study or carry out research at state higher education and research institutions of the Republic of Lithuania. Students and researchers from different fields of studies or research are welcome to apply for Lithuanian state scholarships.
There are three types of Lithuanian State Scholarships for which you can apply:
1. Scholarships under international agreements and bilateral exchange programmes. These scholarships are available for candidates from: Belarus, Belgium (Flanders), Belgium (Waloon), China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Mexico, Poland, Slovakia, Switzerland and Turkey.
2. Scholarships for short-term (5 to 10 months) Lithuanian-Baltic studies and for Lithuanian language and culture summer courses. These scholarships are available for candidates from: Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Finland, Greece, India, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Montenegro, Philippines, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, the USA and Uzbekistan.
3. Scholarships for free movers' short-term (5 to 10 months) Lithuanian-Baltic studies and Lithuanian language and culture summer courses. Candidates from countries all over the world not mentioned above are welcome to apply for these scholarships.
The financial support that you can get:
- A monthly stipend for studies, research visits or Lithuanian language and culture summer courses.
- Tuition fee for studies or Lithuanian language and culture summer courses will be paid on scholarship holder's behalf by the host country (except for free-movers).
- Accomodation in a dormitory or a university guesthouse will be offered, but the accomodation costs shall be covered by the scholarship holder.
Main requirements for candidates:
1. The candidate has to be a student (not in the final year), lecturer or researcher in higher education and research institution;
2. The candidate must have an official letter of acceptance from the host higher education and research institution in Lithuania (except for the applicants for Lithuanian language and culture summer courses):
NB1. Applicants for study scholarships - this letter must contain information on the chosen subjects and the number of credits for each subject;
NB2. Applicants for research scholarships - this letter must contain inforation on the chosen field of research.
3. Lithuanian state scholarships cannot be coupled with other grants or scholarships.
The 1st of April is the deadline for the submission of documents for both spring and autumn semesters.
The 1st of October is an additional deadline for the submission of documents for free-movers' Lithuanian-Baltic studies.