Studentų St. 48, LT-51367 Kaunas
Tel. +370 37 451483 / 300450
Fax +370 37 300454
The Faculty was founded in 1940, originating from the Division of Civil Engineering at the Faculty of Technology, established in 1922.
79 full-time academic and research staff, 5 professors and 25 associate professors among them, work at the Faculty. 1329 students (over 800 full-time and 520 extramural) are enrolled in the Faculty.
In 2003 Faculty’s scientist Prof. Jurgis Bučas was awarded the National Science Award for his work cycle Culturology Research of Lithuanian Cities and the Countryside (1980–2002).