To provide a research-based studies of international level, to create and to transfer knowledge and innovative technologies for sustainable development and innovative growth of the country, to provide an open creative environment that inspires leaders and talented individuals.
A leading European university with knowledge and technology development and transfer-based activities.
- Spirit and traditions of Lithuanian university
- Social responsibility
- Academic honesty
- Continuous improvement
GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF KTU ACTIVITIES
- Talent cultivation. The University encourages student competencies’ development, which is important for their self-expression and successful career.
- Creating of innovations by developing internationally acknowledged technology and knowledge and by enabling its transfer into industry and business.
- Integration of sustainability principles in all parts of University life. All KTU activities are focused on prosperity and sustainable development of the State.
- Inspiration of advancement of the University ensuring the quality and efficiency of activities.
- Investment into wellbeing by developing and caring for University’s academic environment and infrastructure.
STRATEGIC PRIORITIES OF KTU ACTIVITIES
- Talented and motivated students, teachers and researchers
- A considerable number of world-class teachers, researchers and international students
- Unity of studies and science, close contact with business and industry
- Interdisciplinary and trans-domain research and studies
- International recognition in advanced knowledge and future technologies development and transfer
- Participation in global knowledge networks
- Quality of activities and efficient management
- Inspiring and friendly environment
- Dissemination of knowledge and values in the society