Research and Studies Subdivisions
- Number of students: 11982 (375 international students and 378 PhD students).
- Alumni: ~ 130000.
- Graduates in 2012: ~ 1100.
- Faculty: 1036.
- Number of study programmes: 154 (including 39 in English; 46 interdisciplinary; 17 PhD programmes).
- Member of EUA, CESAER, EUCEN and other international educational network organizations.
- Number of research publications per year: ~ 2000.
- Participation in international research programmes (7FP, COST, EUREKA, etc.): 92.
- Founder of two Integrated Science, Studies and Business Valleys – Nemunas and Santaka.
- R&D for business: 1421 K EUR.
- Number of business start-ups: 22.